Frequently asked questions
How do I get the best of out my products?
All our products are made individually, with precision and care to ensure you get the absolute best, long lasting fragrance in your home. We pride ourselves in using the very best ingredients, so we've done the hard work for you!
We, however, have a few tips and tricks to get the best out of your products!
Diffusers - The more reeds, the stronger the smell. Adjust according to the size of your room and the desired strength of fragrance.
Also, our reeds are carefully selected to ensure the best scent throw, and less prone to clogging - if you do notice the scent reducing, flip the reeds!
Room & Linen Sprays - Use to freshen rooms, fabric sofa's, cushion, bedding - the list is endless!
Spray a little on your clothes as you are ironing, not only will your clothes smell amazing, it also helps to reduce crinkles.
Carpet Freshners - Shake and wait - patience is key, we recommend 15-20 minutes, before vacuuming! Also, helps to lift stains and revitalise carpets and rugs.
Car Diffusers - To boost your fragrance we recommend tilting the bottle for a few seconds every 4-5 days to allow the fragrance to penetrate the cork inside top of the bottle.
Where should I put my diffuser?
- Make sure that you choose a location which will allow for the fragrance to effectively circulate inside the room or even throughout the entire house.
- Choose high traffic areas such as bathrooms, hallways or interior doorways.
- Make sure vents push fresh air into your room, instead of sucking air from the room as this will make the scent dissipate faster and your reed diffuser will be depleted much more quickly.
- Always make sure that the diffuser is out of the reach of the pets and small children.
- Avoid radiators and windows as heat will make the fragrance to evaporate faster.
- The area should be dry and not exposed to direct sunlight.
- Avoid painted surfaces as the oil can cause damage.
Absolutely not not now, not ever! We love animals.
Do you ship internationally?
Yes, absolutely, we will always use a fully tracked service and keep you notified along the way!
Will you have more fragrances?
Absolutely, we have loads of fragrances and essential oils to launch, exciting new products and services too!
We want to get ever single formula right before releasing, so please bear with us.
If you have a favourite scent that you would like us to create for you, please drop us an email to email@example.com.
Do you have a list of allergens for your fragrances?
Yes, please find the full list here.